«Voice of the Tatars» was heard in Crimea in 1917 for only six months.

On July 22, 1917, in the midst of cardinal reforms, Crimean Tatars began publishing the newspaper «Voice of the Tatars». The weekly in Russian told the population of the peninsula about the mood and life of the Crimean Tatars. But the newspaper had to cease its existence already in December of the same year.